Management consulting is a global industry focused on helping organizations operate effectively and efficiently. A management consultant, or management analyst, provides an outside perspective on problem-solving, best practices, and strategy to help companies improve their performance.
- This program is taught by industry professionals who have real-world experience to bring to the table.
- Explore the techniques and frameworks for problem solving to dominate your upcoming interview and land your dream consulting job
- Participate in management consulting engagement to apply the consulting skills you learn in a real-world situation
- Master consulting presentation skills that make an impact
- Learn how to develop your corporate strategy
- Conduct a market analysis for your company and business
- Learn the steps to an effective financial statement analysis
- Learn how to deliver operations analysis to find out how your operation is working
- Understand proven communication strategies for management consultants
- Master steps to developing effective consulting slides
- Learn leadership skills for a management consultant
- Learn useful time management tips and techniques for consultants
- Understand the process to prepare for a consulting interview
- This four-week course is taught online.
- There will be two one-hour sessions per week.
- Attendees will be asked to participate in the forum and submit weekly assignments.
- Upon completion of the program, each attendee will receive a Verifiable Certificate of Completion from our institution.
Certified Supply Chain Management Professional
$5,000 USD per attendee.